• Holds up posters, cards, certificates, notices, party decorations, maps, calendars, messages, learning aids, children paintings, etc.
• Holds in place telephones, mouse pads, pens, candles, figurines, vases, calculators, ornaments, etc.
• Keeps picture frames straight
• Safely store pins, keys, screws and other small objects
• Use in floral arrangements to keep flowers in place
• Clean fluff from fabric
• Remove dust and dirt from computers and hard to get at places
• Use as a putty to block out draughts
• Sticks extremely well to non porous surfaces such as metal, glass, plastics, vinyl coated and painted surfaces. Also sticks well to paper, boards, cloth, and wood
• Not suitable where a strong bond is needed
• Not suitable for holding up heavy objects
• May be difficult to remove from rough porous surfaces
• May damage fragile papers on removal
• Not suitable on absorbent, silk-screen printed, hand-stenciled wall paper, or other delicate surfaces
• May leave on oily mark on some painted surfaces and papers
Prestik is a rubber-like temporary adhesive that is marketed in South Africa, and manufactured by Bostik. It is water resistant, and can be used in temperatures from -30C to 100C. It can be used to secure things in place, such as pieces of paper on walls or fridge doors.